The Medication Assistance Coordinator (MAC) is to support the patients of the Highland Medical Center in obtaining medications through the Medication Assistance Program. The MAC will be responsible for communicating with health care providers, staff, patients, and pharmaceutical companies to secure medications and supplies for qualifying patients.
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Or Certified Nursing Assistant
- Or Certified Medical Assistant
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office computer systems.
- Attention to detail is necessary
Highland Medical Center is located in Monterey, Virginia, situated in the Allegheny Mountain Range. The area offers natural scenic beauty in a rural setting and is known for its historic roots and relaxed lifestyle.
HMC offers competitive pay, benefits and flexible hours.
Currently accepting applicants for a full-time position.
Highland Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer.
Email your Resume to HMCjobs@outlook.com
Or by mail to:
Highland Medical Center Inc.,
PO Box 490,
Monterey, VA 24465.
Or apply on Indeed (if available).