Normal processes for enrolling in Medicaid will start soon, and we want all eligible Virginians to stay covered.
We need to prepare now!
We need the most up-to-date mailing address and phone number to make sure Medicaid members get important paperwork. Members can make updates:
- Online at commonhelp.virginia.gov
- By calling their local Department of Social Services,
- By calling Cover Virginia at 1-855-242-8282
Take action quickly when you get a notice from the Virginia Department of Medical Assistance Services (Medicaid), other state agencies, community groups, and health care providers to:
- Update contact information
- Respond to renewals and send information to confirm you are eligible
- Use your coverage to catch up on preventive or delayed care
Help us spread the word to family, friends, neighbors and anyone else who might be enrolled in Medicaid to keep everyone covered!
Visit the Cover Virginia website for more information.
📃 Click Here to get a PDF version of this flyer.
or Here for an Image.