The LCSW is to support the services and enhancement of the behavioral health program of Highland Medical Center. HMC is a non-profit, Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), that uses an integrated approach to providing both medical and mental health services to children, adolescent and adult patients. In collaboration with primary care providers, the LCSW will provide mental health screenings, short-term structured, evidenced-based psychotherapy to patients in an effort to improve health outcomes.
- Experience preferred
- Current license in the Commonwealth of Virginia required
- Experience working in the medical social work or community mental health field
- Knowledge of Integrated Behavioral Health in the community healthcare system
- Experience in psycho-social assessment, individual therapy and short-term counseling
Highland Medical Center is located in Monterey, Virginia, situated in the Allegheny Mountain Range. The area offers natural scenic beauty in a rural setting and is known for it’s historic roots and relaxed lifestyle.
HMC offers competitive pay and flexible hours and qualifies for National Health Services Corps loan re-payment program.
Currently accepting applicants for a full-time or part-time position. For more information on Highland Medical Center, please visit our website at https://ourhmc.org/
Highland Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Questions we may ask:
- How many years of Relevant experience do you have?
- How many years of Social Work experience do you have?
- Are you able to work in Monterey, VA?
- Do you have the following license or certification: LCSW?
Email your Resume or CV to HMCjobs@outlook.com
Or by mail to:
Highland Medical Center Inc.,
PO Box 490,
Monterey, VA 24465.
Or apply on Indeed (if available).
Salary is negotiable.